Friday, November 24, 2006

I didnt even ask for it, yet morning comesI open my window and take a deep breathI remember you, looking mad, and I smileThe day after we fight, you always leave your answering machine onwhen we laugh, when we have senseless talksthings that are useless in everyday lifestyles,words that come up without thought,The moment when we realize is what's importantI say "Good morning" to you, and leave you a mesageMy day starts, I gotta goI love hearing your voice on the phone as if nothing happened
I've been getting awkward. Something's in the way and I can't even see the obvious things. I realized the only one who can love me more than me is you, and it's a bit vexing but hey, I have preconception too. Counldn't say things like "It's probably all wrong" , and I was lost in myself.My first step, I might be saved.
* My arms around your shoulder, my hand in yoursBecause I wanna be your lover, because I wanna be your friendI tell you "good morning" and I fall into a dream againand I'm fine with that kind of natural way-of-living.
Your weird handwritings are still all precious wordsI see it all clearly when I write itHonesty without sincerity doesn't mean anything to you.I tell you "good morning" again, and I fall into a dreamIt'll be great if we could spend the day happilyThe simple and obvious things like these are the easiest to lose track of
A dream seen with open eyes Let's fly to a future unheard ofMerry-go-Round goes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home